Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 my year maybe? possibly?

well lets see were 23 days into the new year and i already have a set of my "dream" wheels. still need to fix my POS tranny/clutch/tob issue.

need new areo.
need new suspension (well not really, but i want new shit)
PAINT PAINT PAINT PAINT PAINT thats the main goal for 2010. i swear to god i will sell this shitty ass 21 year old car if i dont paint it this year. i can't stand driving an ugly broken piece of shit car.

im bout to come up on 850 bucks tomorrow once i return the bag of infinite sorrows. that chapter of my life is now over and im fucking glad because that whole relationship was one sided and i tried so fucking hard to make it work but i just didn't get it back from her and i realize that she never really cared for me the way i did for her but anyways we had a quick final talk and now i have closure and i can man up and move the fuck on.

ANYWAYS MOVING ON WITH LIFE.
2010.
MOST DEFINITELY is my year.
yep yep!